Flat Iron Hair Styling 2 in 1 Straightening
The Secret To Beautiful Hair
*Do you wish you had beautiful, bouncy curls instead of your flat, thin hair?
*Are you tired of your frizzy hair that can never look sleek and shiny?
*Do you like changing up your hair from straight to curly without damaging it?
*Then look no further because we’ve got you covered!
*The Flat Iron Hair Styling 2-in-1 hair iron is everything you’ve been looking for and more!
The Flat Iron Hair Styling is made with the highest quality materials and with special attention to detail so you can rest assured that you’re getting only the very best.
The curling and straightening iron has ceramic plates that will give you maximum results while protecting your hair from heat-caused damage.
Designed For Your Convenience
You can easily adjust the iron’s temperature just by rotating it, so you can have perfect results according to your needs!
The hair straightener also has a long, swivel cord that will allow you to style the perfect curls without getting tangled up!
This hair styling iron is very convenient and easy to carry, as it allows you to have 2 different hair styling tools in one, so you won’t have to fill your suitcase with several different hair irons!
Beautiful Hair At All Times
With this unique flat iron you can have beautiful, salon-quality hair at all times!
From bouncy Hollywood curls and beach-style wavy hair, to sleek straight hair, you can be ready for every occasion and style with Cobeauty.
- Plug in iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
- Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
- Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
- Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
- Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
- Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
- Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.
- Split your hair into sections. Even if you have thin hair, you'll get better results if you work with small sections of hair.
- Start curling. Grab the piece of hair you wish to curl and give it a quick brush through to remove any remaining tangles. Clamp the flat iron around the hair and give it a half turn so that your hair is in a U-shape. Hold the flat iron in this position as you move it down the hair shaft, right to the ends.
- Loosen your curls (optional). If you want your hair to look softer and looser, run your fingers through the curls a few times. The curls will pull down and loosen up as you do so.
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
- - - - - - - -
HaddiShop 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
FREE shipping on your order today
Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Real humans on our support helpdesk
Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
*The product gets shipped out within 2-3 days of placing the order*
*Because of the very HIGH DEMAND, Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery*
*Buy it with confidence! Any problem, please feel free to contact us, we'll respond within 24 hours and try best to help you. You can trust us!*
- - - - - - - -
Click "Add To Cart" Above To Order Now!